Members of the Oakmont community can enjoy the beauty of their golf courses when they're not playing golf. Walking access times will be moving to a more stable system soon, but for now please check here for updates regarding times and restrictions. We want everyone to be safe, and until we can ensure that walkers understand the course layout, we will be using blanket time restrictions. In the future, we intend to open walking hours to more widely accessible time frames. Thank you for your understanding.
Walking is currently permitted on The Club at Sugarloaf (previously the East course) from 6:00 am to 7:00 am and from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
Valley Of The Moon
Walking is currently permitted on Valley of the Moon Club (previously the West course) from 6:00 am to 7:00 am and from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
We've created some materials to make it easier for you to find your way around the golf courses. Better signage is in the works, but until then please reference these images, sourced from Google Earth. When you click on the title of the document below, it will open in a new tab in your browser where you can zoom in to see more detail.
- Pets are not allowed on either course.
- We ask you to please stay on the cart paths as you walk.
- Bicycles are not permitted on golf courses or cart paths at any time.
- Golf carts are only permitted on the course when you are playing a round. This keeps walkers and carts on a separate schedule, and keeps all safe.
- Please do not approach our maintenance crew.
- We have sanitizer spray bottles in the bathrooms on the course. When you are finished, please spray down all touch points for everyone’s safety.
- Hand sanitizer is available at many stations for everyone to use, please do not take them.
- Masks must be available at all times to be worn properly whenever acceptable social distancing is not possible.
- Please be aware that our irrigation system will be in operation during these times.